Unpopular opinions

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you guys are neighbors, does Swedes actually do banana pizzas? Honestly doesn't sound bad to me, but again I like Durian pizza
There's a range of desert pizzas. I've seen banana, Nutella, nuts, honey, chocolate, etc. Not that it's pizza, but I can imagine that being quite nice, especially with a good amount of butter and a little bit of matching liqueur added. Sort of a more robust version of a desert crepe.

There's a range of desert pizzas. I've seen banana, Nutella, nuts, honey, chocolate, etc. Not that it's pizza, but I can imagine that being quite nice, especially with a good amount of butter and a little bit of matching liqueur added. Sort of a more robust version of a desert crepe.

Figs, fig jam, arugula, and basil pesto is one of my favorites

This is from a local pizza joint and lands in my top five I've ever had:

MSPizza.png

Since you guys are neighbors, does Swedes actually do banana pizzas? Honestly doesn't sound bad to me, but again I like Durian pizza
Swedens food language is wird and different 😂 (let the hanging begin)

People but all kinds of unorthodox food on pizzas and from what I can read people have great fun trying something new. A Danish pizza group on FB sometimes has some dessert pizzas popping up - it’s not for me though 😆

Long time ago I was in Sweden for work and I asked a local collegue for tips on what local food to eat...the answer was 'pizza'
Sure enough about every little village in rural middle Sweden seemed to have at least one Pizzeria.

It might be more interesting to figure out where in the world you cannot readily get pizza. It seems to be pretty much everywhere. I had no problem in the mid-2000s getting it in Mali, Ghana, and Kenya, for example. It was quite ubiquitous already even back then.

Pizza would have to be a hot contender for the world's most popular food, I would think.

Last edited:
Enrico is not the current owner of this cleaver. It's up for sale right now.

Yeah I wasn’t trying to dig too hard into it but it’s just something that has crossed my mind on this forum. And this is not directly related to the owner of that knife. I might catch some flack for this but am typing on mobile so it won’t be as proper but…

I feel like I would trust what some people say about sharpening and knives based on the what they actually type. But then I see stuff like this and am like, how in the world did we get here.

A lot of people provide dialogue on this forum about knives they probably have never used or barely used. The “over-endorsements” per se of stuff they should not be commenting on. They don’t have true real world experience with the item. It creates almost a false sense of trust. Just because some guy will a ton of knives thinks a particular knife is good, shouldn’t mean you should hivemind it and endorse as well.

People will comment on certain BST posts saying, wow this will sell fast, or great knife, omg how is this still here. Almost to invigorate people to buy it. I get it we want to help friends sell knives but if we can’t speak negatively on BST posts, we should keep the over-positivity to a lower threshold.

I tend to keep to the sidelines on most discussions here but it’s one thing I’ve seen and read on some posts and just thought, thats cap.

It might be more interesting to figure out where in the world you cannot readily get pizza. It seems to be pretty much everywhere. I had no problem in the mid-2000s getting it in Mali, Ghana, and Kenya, for example. It was quite ubiquitous already even back then.

Pizza would have to be a hot contender for the world's most popular food, I would think.
so suddenly I find myself making pizza dough, fast version....I wonder why...

I look after it's sold to keep me from buying.

Ok, I thought I was posting this back in the bump after sold portion . Since then we've moved past 3 other topics.
S
O
R
R
Y

Last edited:
It's definitely more pertinent to established members but over time I've figured out which members have similar tastes to mine and/or whose word I trust the most based off purchasing from them, public and private pass arounds, reviews or thoughts on a mutually held knife.

It's good to know if someone endorsing a particular knife is a laser-lover, a workhorse enthusiast farmer (hi), or one of those degenerates in the rectangle cult.

Back