what DOES the backside of your carbon pan look like?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomchakabowwow

Reaction score
Well let see them. the carbon pan thread is great and I don't want to sully the content up with my shenanigans. the discussion compelled me enough to flip mine over to take a look. WHOA!! fairly rough! could use some steel-wooling for sure. I seriously don't care that much about the other side.

so what does the B-Side of your favorite pan look like? I threw in a DeBuyers handle-pic that was heated way beyond the warranty level, in my BBQ grill. it got kinda ugly, but still remains perfectly functional. :D

IMG_1422.jpg
IMG_1425.jpg

My pair of "28s". The extra-krusty older one was the house brand at Bridge Kitchenware from the pre-internet era, I suspect it's a DeBuyer, next to its more contemporary twin. Anyone know for sure who made those?
IMG_0074.jpeg
IMG_0075.jpeg

@MarcelNL I don't know what that upper knife is, but it is one of my top faves on this forum.
It has become my favorite knife, i used to be hesitant to buy anything longer (excep a Yanagiba and Sujihiki) but the geometry works, the steel works, a truly great knife!
(and I'm in love with the looks of the handle)

Back