Whats cooking? **** Making something fine and fancy?** Just plain good? Show us!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moussaka
IMG_3863.jpeg
IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_3867.jpeg
IMG_3924.jpeg

<confession mode=on>
If it had been proper fish and chips I would assuredly have served a proper tartar sauce.

But this was 10pm fish fingers from the freezer section, which deserved a sauce alike (in)dignity.

Don’t worry, it comes together real easy!

Lao Gan Ma + Kewpie Mayonnaise
IMG_4003.jpeg

Last edited:
<confession mode=on>
If it had been proper fish and chips I would assuredly have served a proper tartar sauce.

But this was 10pm fish fingers from the freezer section, which deserved a sauce alike (in)dignity.

View attachment 305242
Michelin quality emulsification

<confession mode=on>

No shame, I’ll mess up 10-12 fish sticks in a sitting…

If you come home half drunk at midnight from a night out and get the munchies, this would have to be one of the best meals on the planet ;)

Gah! I went great lengths to get wonderful chicken skin only to destroy it on the cutting board. Haha. I should have cut from the meat-side.

But. This one is my quick teriyaki chicken. 1:1:1 ratio of mirin sake and soy sauce + some sugar.

Snap shot
IMG_1624.jpeg

baba Ganoush is so good!! and the one above managed to be somewhat photogenics as well!!! WINNING!

Back