Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool little MH cleaver
https://www.epicedge.com/shopexd.asp?id=109428
1706167914463.png

It's really a shame those are a CKTG exclusive, would love to see a European retailer for those.

Calling D2 stainless...good luck with that haha. Also hope it's cpm d2 for that money...
I bought the 4 steak knives set to try it out since I have been looking for my "ultimate steak knife" for a long time now. The price is higher than I'd like to pay. I actually asked Shehan whether he can just sell me one or two, but decided to pull the trigger...maybe I'll sell two of them to people who are interested but don't want to buy four. Other than my wife (if she wants to), I don't think I'll let anyone else use it...how long you think the knife can sit on the table before I have to wash it? my yoshikane SKD is pretty trouble free

I bought the 4 steak knives set to try it out since I have been looking for my "ultimate steak knife" for a long time now. The price is higher than I'd like to pay. I actually asked Shehan whether he can just sell me one or two, but decided to pull the trigger...maybe I'll sell two of them to people who are interested but don't want to buy four. Other than my wife (if she wants to), I don't think I'll let anyone else use it...how long you think the knife can sit on the table before I have to wash it? my yoshikane SKD is pretty trouble free
Will be very similar if not the same to your yoshikane. Should be no problem for a steak knife, just funny calling it stainless lol

Will be very similar if not the same to your yoshikane. Should be no problem for a steak knife, just funny calling it stainless lol
great. you almost made me feel bad that i got them lol I think my wife is gonna kill me for spending almost $900 on steak knives. These better impress her...I'll report back on performance

great. you almost made me feel bad that i got them lol I think my wife is gonna kill me for spending almost $900 on steak knives. These better impress her...I'll report back on performance
For what it's worth I think they are very pretty and steel choice probably won't matter too much cutting on ceramic plates anyway

Back