Whats cooking? **** Making something fine and fancy?** Just plain good? Show us!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did mine yesterday with corn dressing!

IMG_1412.jpeg

Today a made a ligurian dish, the one with a funny name.

Brandacujun, or " vigourosly shake balls"

The dish is cooked stockfish with boiled potatoes, then you add olives, pine nuts, oil and a bit of parlsey, and you shake vigourosly keeping the pot between your legs. The image, for someone looking at you, is like you are doing something more epicurean than cooking. :)

Not my picture, because once i plated it it was already gone, lol.

https://cdn-dgeea.nitrocdn.com/VgsM...1603092693_3557279521699302415_o-1068x742.jpg

Yes but are the pickles and bbq sauce sufficiently fancy to match the other ingredients?
I'd say so...pickles were German Kuhne "Schlemmertöpchen' as it seems as if all other pickles I can buy are artificially sweetened or overly sweet, and the BBQ was needed for a dash os smokiness.

Today a made a ligurian dish, the one with a funny name.

Brandacujun, or " vigourosly shake balls"

The dish is cooked stockfish with boiled potatoes, then you add olives, pine nuts, oil and a bit of parlsey, and you shake vigourosly keeping the pot between your legs. The image, for someone looking at you, is like you are doing something more epicurean than cooking. :)

Not my picture, because once i plated it it was already gone, lol.

https://cdn-dgeea.nitrocdn.com/VgsM...1603092693_3557279521699302415_o-1068x742.jpg
Worth looking for a recipe just to see thé etymology of the name. Definitely gonna give this a shake!

View attachment 280891Onion Tarte Tatin thanks @sumis
View attachment 280892
Potato leek soup, Tonkatsu with Japanese curry
View attachment 280893

Coconut Crème Brûlée with 🥝 reduction glaze
View attachment 280894View attachment 280895
Comet 210 1018/W2 thanks @dehory been wanting to try this it’s super fun to use. Great geometry and taper
Just need to find a Xerxes and Kip now
Love this, looks great! I have also been meaning to try an onion tarte tatin after seeing sumis

Latest posts

Back