Media Youtube AWESOME!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure to post this in knuckle head or here lol
Around 1:29 or so, it looks like he swapped the knife.

I still think it's awesome. There are street vendors such as this all over the world. They hawk mediocre products at inflated prices. It's sort of an old-fashioned version of the shopping channel.

When I'm in Munich, I still make it a point to find a few of these hawkers and spend some time watching them. It's like theatre, and really good theatre. Some of them are awesome entertainment, like a stand-up comedian routine. And, once I've enjoyed it enough, I can walk away without having paid a single cent. Great value!

This is both impressive and depressing. Some real artistry there, and some really despicable people who have lost all contact with reality and their fellow human beings.

Undoubtedly posted elsewhere but worth a repost for the noobs and oldies alike. Always fascinating to get an insight into the thoughts of a master

This kid's knife skills rival some of the members on here! Not mentioning any names lol.

that's weird Adam Ragusea told me that learning a claw grip is really hard! So hard for him he gave up.

But this literal 13 year old seems to have it down?

Very strange!

(but seriously it rocks that we got young kids showing the people their age that cooking is a great thing to do, something they can do too and a skill worth having)

You probably won't learn anything here you don't know already. It's not bad as video for someone who doesn't know anything about Japanese knives.

I thought this was at least interesting...
Probably also the easiest way to get a proper sized handle on a Japanese yo-petty. :D

Back