Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some knives from @Joshua Fisher Edge Knife Works at DLT, anyone has experience with them?
https://www.dlttrading.com/edge-knife-works

I know you mean the knives but FWIW, I've done a lot of business with DLT over the years and they are excellent. I've even had an issue and they took care of it lightning fast. I know a lot of forumites probably aren't familiar with the more EDC oriented sites so just wanted to toss that out there. One of my very first stops when looking for EDC/outdoor type knives.

For a retiree, Kato is pushing out an awful lot of product. Are we sure its not Mazaki who is OEM'ing Kato's?
To help ease Kato San into retirement Fujiwara Teruyasu has assumed all heat treating/forging duties while Kato oversees grind work and finishing of his knives. This is also why you see special old stock white 1 being used for core steel in recent Kato drops.
Also this is a lie but maybe dreams can come true too if we keep our fingers crossed.

To help ease Kato San into retirement Fujiwara Teruyasu has assumed all heat treating/forging duties while Kato oversees grind work and finishing of his knives. This is also why you see special old stock white 1 being used for core steel in recent Kato drops.
Also this is a lie but maybe dreams can come true too if we keep our fingers crossed.
With a $3k+ pricetag its got to be a rebadged Mazaki.

We all have our sexual fantasies

Back